Hello, Optimizing any article on your website and learning how to rank on first page Google has become easy with few tricks available which are waiting to reach your expert mind and today here I am going to share some tricks by which you will not only be able to rank on first page Google but also you will have a strong grip on SEO (Search Engine Optimization). You might hire expert SEO services for easy tuning of your work, but anyone can do most of the important work by themselves.
Ranking on Google’s first page is not possible till your site is optimized for Google search engine ranking factors.
Table Of Contents
- 1. Your Website URL
- 2. Your Meta Title
- 3. Your Meta Description
- 4. H1 Headline
- 5. ALT Tags and Keywords
- 6. Image Attributes and ALT Tags
- 7. Your Internal Links
- 8. Your Outbound Links
- 9. Your Page Speed
- 10. Your Sitemap
- Video Showing How To Rank On First Page of Google Within 24hours With Proof:
On Page Ranking Factors for First Google Page
- Your domain name should be short and related (if possible) to your niche. It helps if you can keep your product, post or service URL short.
- Having short-domain-name is not essential, but short domain name plays a beneficial role in good marketing. Taking an example of domain www.boardgamegeek.com which is not short but is the most popular board game website on the web.
- Most important is to keep in mind is that search engine and visitors will find using your website easier when you use URLs that accurately describes your content of the page. Yes, we are here talking about Keywords, words which clearly describe what you do or to the topic on which you want traffic.
- It is far better for both Google and visitor in understanding your page content Get ready with a unique keyword for your content and here’s a simple trick to do so, secret for finding keywords is too easy and free of cost – just ask your few friends what they generally search on Google, also ask from your family that’s it collaborate their content in your manner and their forms is your Keyword.
- URLs are vital to SEO. URLs used makes it easy for Google to index your site, which means usage of dashes and dots should be neglected as possible because Google can’t read it. Simple language should be used which should be familiar to the reader you are pointing to.
- If you are fresher in this field and want to start your own site, domain name is primary factor required as mentioned above. Domain name is essential which can be searched on Vidahost, I found it beneficial
Factor to target: Is your business trying to target local market?
If you belong to the real estate game and your target audience is in Australia, you must go with. com .au. If you have a site belonging to downloaded digital products you should prefer .com as it will catch a wider audience. Not as a point of disappointment, but to make you aware .com has a very high competition but that’s ok, we can then also rank on 1st page of Google search engine.
Don’t Feel Like Reading? Watch How To Rank On Google First Page With Proof
ALSO READ: Zingoy Cashback Offers: SignUp & Earn Rs700 Instantly + Refer Earn + 100% Cashback On Each Purchase
2. Your Meta Title
- Meta Title is a reference to your page title, which tells Google in few words about what your page is. If you will not specify it Google itself will guess that
- It is somewhere up near the top of your page code and is in default mode in many platforms such as WordPress, Magneto, Joomla, Prestashop, etc.
- Search engines including Google likes to see a consistent title structure from the top down
- The title tag should only be used once and it can differ from your H1 Headline, if your site gives a separate label for your title which most platforms generally do
- Most effective page titles are about 30-50 characters long with spaces, making it sure that title must contain your best keywords
- Only characters and words you use will determine whether your entire page title will be seen in a Google search engine or not
- To ensure your full title tag seen in Google search engine don’t exceed 65 characters
3. Your Meta Description
- Meta description does not appear on your on page. It appears in the source code and Google reads it to decide what actually your article is about
- Most effective meta descriptions should be within 70-160 characters long
- Yours meta descriptions should be concise and contain your best keywords. It can also contain calls to action its on you what other options you need to show on your page search on Google
- Make sure each page of your website has its own meta description to avoid any duplicate content. Google won’t punish for duplicate content used in Meta Description
- For your site title and description simply use your right mouse button, choose Source and then hit control F and type the word ” title ” in the search box and it will then take you to the title tag of that page
4. H1 Headline
- H1 Heading is the title of your article as it appears on your webpage and it may be different from the title you want to rank on 1st page of Google
- If Meta Title is not provided, then this is often the title that Google will give to your article in search results
- If already used a separate title tag for search, you have some relief to increase length of the article targeting your Keywords which will be helpful for ranking purpose
- These H1 tags provide Google information about what’s important on your page. They back up the title tag.
Points To Remember:
- The H1 tag is the most important tag and it should never be skipped on a page. It should contain a basic description of the page content, just as the page <title> does.
- Relevancy of the header tag with the content associated with it is checked by the search engine
- Keyword consistency between header tags and other part of the page is checked
- Heading tag is helpful as it provides a brief idea of what a page content is actually about
5. ALT Tags and Keywords
- Keywords are words that provide users and search engine with exact purpose or aim of your website. It can be short or long tail in the world of web
- Taking an example of a short keyword it can be, “Tricky stuffs”. If your page is talking about tricky stuffs you want to make sure this word appears on your page
- “Tricky Stuffs” might also be highly competitive and so unless your site is actually called “www.trickystuffs.com” you may want to build up your page using long tail keywords
- The best part of long tail keyword is that they are easier to rank for in the early days. They build up authority, if used on all relevant pages of your site so that one day you just might rank on Google 1st page your provided keyword
- Choose a Keyword which is typed or used less so that competition will be less and you will easily get ranked on page1st on Google. Sentences like “Where would I find Tricky Stuffs“, Of course, there are fewer users typing it in Google search engine so it will it be ranked automatically on 1st page
- On opening account on Google Adsense you will be able to check common keywords usage also you can check foe similar search and related features that appears in the bottom of Google’s search page to research keyword opportunities
- You can get ideas from the Ads by Google as they are paying a lot of money for those ads and for the clicks they had researched lot to create those ads
- Repetitive keywords should be used less as it creates difficulty for Google to figure out what to rank you for in Google search engine
6. Image Attributes and ALT Tags
- ALT tags are similar to title tags and description tags helping Google to understand your pictures, try to use them on very image and make them all different
- Make sure ALT tags relate to your article or product and build on your main keyword phrase
- For example, “Rubber Tub” is a suitable ALT tag having a photo of a rubber tub. “Affordable Rubber Tub” might be a good tag to use with your image as Title tag
- Imaging within sites makes your site more user friendly. Blocked images are a concern not to prefer ads, but text on images are seen and sometimes audible on the page
- You must try to have your images seen in Google search results it will be a bonus as viewers found beneficial preferring images
7. Your Internal Links
- These are the backlinks telling Google about further important information which it should go through, they simply point to other information on the site
- One who has learned How to rank on First page of Google has learned this lesson of internal linking as it laid the foundation of all SEO efforts.
- Limited time that Google spends on your site the final point is for it to be confused about where you want to be ranked and which pages are your highest priorities.
- Avoid artificial internal linking and focus on natural approach accordingly to your topic. Not only Google is the one ranking your page, but also you want it to rank on Google 1st page algorithm
Importance of Internal Links:
- In navigation of a website by the user
- Establishment of information chart for the given website
- They help in spreading ranking power around websites.
8. Your Outbound Links
- Linking other sites on your page for more information regarding your topic is a more relevant way to gain Google’s attraction as it helps visitors to gain what they actually are looking for is doesn’t matter from where they are getting their information, you are providing information by what you have posted just this is what Google wants it makes your website more valuable resource
- Providing spam links for clicking or for visitors attraction should be avoided, links provided on your site must be linked to quality resources which will improve your reputation with real visitors that ultimately leads to more inbound links and higher response rate
- Good selection of outbound links results in bookmark of visitors tab which it may use as jumping off point which will make a great benefit to you. Try to gain trust by your knowledge.
- Always allow further links to be opened in a new tab as it will decrease bounce rate of your page.
- Try to link to pages which actually are covering your linking topic with proper description with easily understanding images and never try any spam
- Try to link high rated blogs or successful blogs
- Try to link to others in your niche for valuable network
- Keep them no-follow on most occasions
9. Your Page Speed
- Google gives favor to fast loading websites. If you want to rank on First page of Google results listing you have to make your website faster without compromising site quality and value
- Check the speed of your website that can be checked here…
- Page loading time is becoming a more important factor when it comes to ranking attributes as visitors care more about loading time.
- Research by several experienced high graded sites proved that 1second delay in page response can result in 7% of reduction in conversions which can be in term of dollar as an income.
- A while back, Marissa Mayer of Google shared after having a research that an additional delay of 0.5 seconds to page load time caused a 20% drop in traffic. Amazon has also found that a millisecond can cost them millions
- Under 2seconds is what you should aim for your website loading time.
- Use of CDN can increase your availability and performance its not free.
What is CDN?
Speed Equals Money. Visitors want speed and If page loading time exceeds 3 seconds they will leave
- A good and reliable hosting is necessary
- Image size should be small
- Avoid linking and depending on external feeds where possible
10. Your Sitemap
Video Showing How To Rank On First Page of Google Within 24hours With Proof: