A rooted device is 100times more powerful than a non-rooted device. Previously rooting a device without PC was next to impossible, but now it has become an easy task to perform with. Today, we will share the complete guide to root android phone without PC step by step easy guide.
What is the difference between the rooted phone and non-rooted phone? Which one will be the best fit for my android device? What are the pros and cons of the rooted and non-rooted device? These all are the queries which would be clarified in this post so keep reading.
Some people don’t know the proper way to root their phone. Some of them are afraid of rooting an android phone just because of lack of knowledge. Today we will clear all the queries and tell the right guideline to successfully root your android phone without pc. Yes! There will be no use of Pc or laptop for the rooting process.
In fact, rooting an Android is not a big task to perform. If you are new to the term rooting, then it might be difficult for you to root Android without PC. Well, Don’t worry my friend I am here to help you out.
- Why Rooting An Android Device?
- POINTS TO REMEMBER BEFORE ROOTING ANDROID PHONE MANUALLY
- How To Root Android Phone Without PC or Computer
Why Rooting An Android Device?
Some of our friends relate rooting with hacking, it’s totally wrong. Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. Rooting means removing the restrictions and limitations from device to perform unperformable tasks. Let’s understand it with an example. Suppose that you are a school student (Android phone) and Parents (Phone company) restricts you for what to do and what not to do, but you made your parents happy (rooted the phone) the limitations will not be there anymore.
So now you can do whatever you feel is good and the parents will support you in your goodness. Likewise, rooting a device means removing the restrictions and being free with your device. Now you can use your android phone in the way you want. Here are some advantages and disadvantages of rooting android phone.
I hope you must have understood why to root an android phone. I have also shared the guide to play android games on PC.
Without knowing the benefits of a product you won’t purchase it I guess, so is rooting an android phone. Without knowing the benefits of rooting, you must not go further. So here are some reasons why you can root your android phone. These are also the key points which you must know before rooting your android phone.
- Game Hacks: Yes! You can hack any android game with your rooted device. The rooted device is compatible with the installation of some game values cracking apps like lucky patcher, etc. You can get unlimited coins and gems within the game in the online mode also. Automatic updates will be installed. You will get everything more than a non-rooted phone has.
- Custom ROMs: Rooting phone gives access to the installation of Custom Roms. They are the excellent way of testing latest Android version even if your device not received any latest update.
- Battery Backup & Life: One of the most attractive reasons for rooting an android phone is the best battery backup and an increased battery life. There are numerous apps which kill background apps completely in the rooted device with long-lasting battery life.
- Complete Backup: There is no assured way to the backup whole of your device settings at its place, but with a rooted android phone you can backup whole device at once with such apps like titanium backup. These apps only work for rooted devices.
- Ad Blocking: Yeah! The most irritating and annoying thing nowadays is the online ads and malware though it. It’s not the problem with rooted android devices as they have numerous ad blocking apps which completely block all types of Ads.
- Remove Dumb Apps: Nowadays, android devices are coming with preinstalled dumb apps which are of no use to us. These dumb apps acquire large space and are the reason for lagging in the device during calls or running of apps.
- Customization: Once you have rooted your android device you can make it look the way you want. The rooted device comes with the Xposed module (gravity box) apps which are the helping hands for customization, taking it to the advanced zone.
Every coin has its two sides different printed, likewise is rooting which has numerous advantages with some disadvantages. There are some risks also involved in rooting android phone. You have to be careful rooting android phone manually taking these points under consideration.
- Phone Bricking: Yeah! A single wrong step can take your device to the location of hell making it a brick of no use. Soft bricked devices can be once solved but the hard bricked device has to swap the motherboard.
- Warranty Lapse: Many android developers do not allow rooting on their Android devices, if done you will lose the warranty during the warranty period. You must confirm it with your customer support, is rooting allowed for your device or not.
- Update Unavailability: Availability of automatic updates to the device will not be allowed for the rooted android phone. You have manually install the updates.
- Virus Attack: Many apps for a rooted device comes with lots of virus which may harm your device. So be careful with the apps you install. Make sure to use Ad Blocker.
- Security Concern: Rooting an android device gives room to the hackers to peep into your android device. They may keep spying on your phone and steal your personal details. The reason for attack is the rooting apps which allow the hacker to peep into your device.
- Bootloader of your android device must be unlocked.
- Power should be on
- The charge must be at least 65%
- Make sure to have a backup of your data.
- Make sure that your device is allowed to the installation of apps from unknown sources.
- Go to settings>developer options>USB debugging>enable it.
- This guide is for educational purpose only, if anything bad happened to you and your device we will not be held responsible for it.
You May Like– Best Video Editing Android App (No Watermark)
How To Root Android Phone Without PC or Computer
Many of us are afraid of the process of rooting the android phone without PC. They think that it must be a calculative or typical task to perform. Let me clear their thoughts that it’s just a one-click task to perform nowadays with the help of the best rooting apps.
You are ready to root your android phone manually without PC. Just follow the steps below and now you are ready to root!
- Go to settings > security settings > developer options > usb debugging > enable it.
- Download any one rooting app from below list and install the app. (It will give you warnings don’t worry click install it anyway)
- Every rooting app has a particular button to root the device, just click on root button.
- Just wait for it to complete the process, it will reboot your device automatically at the completion.
- Hurray! Now your android phone has been rooted successfully.
Benefits Of Using Android Rooting Apps
Most of the people take rooting as a complicated thing after hearing about it. But my friend, Believe me, it’s easier than ever. Some best rooting apps are here which will help you to root your android phone with a click.
Here are some benefits of using an android rooting apps for rooting your device.
- No PC or computer required. Now root android without PC manually.
- The two best rooting apps shared by us are risk-free.
- There are least chances of the phone bricking with these best rooting apps.
- These rooting apps are the best for newbies with easy root button.
- Free and comfortable, the fastest and safest way to root the android phone without pc.
- No risk of data loss (backup is must).
- You can root any android version. Also, you can root android 7.0 without pc.
Finally, you have learned the benefits of the best rooting apps shared by us. No you’re ready to root. In a few moments, we are going to learn features and working of the best rooting apps below.
3 Best Rooting Apps For Android To Root Android Without PC
Well, when you search for rooting apps on the internet, you will get unlimited apps which claim to root the android phone without PC. But the truth is, they can’t do so. These apps come with malware and virus into them which may harm your device. In reality, most of the apps won’t work at all.
Getting into the deep research we have discovered the three best rooting apps which can root android phone without pc successfully. So, lets read about the best rooting apps.
When it comes to rooting an Android device kingoroot is one of the best rooting apps for Andoid. Kingroot studio created the Kingroot app since then the app has rooted an uncountable number of devices. The app has millions of downloads and good overall ratings.
- Kingroot is a one-click rooting app.
- Root almost any Android phone (Android 2.2 to 7.1).
- Inbuilt unroot option.
- Preinstalled Purify tool (saves battery and optimize the device).
- Root/unroot device in one click.
- Totally free of cost.
- Requires internet connection for rooting the device
- Ads appear on our lock screen (ad blocker can remove it).
How To Root Android Using KINGROOT APK
- Download and install the latest Kingroot apk (ignore the warning and install anyway).
- Click try now to access the primary interface.
- Now click on get now and wait until it roots your phone.
- Now your device is rooted successfully.
- Once reboot your device manually.
Let me clear that KINGROOT and KINGOROOT are the two different rooting apps from dissimilar developers. For which I am discussing about KINGOROOT also.
Kingoroot is the fastest rooting app to root the android device in one-click. I would recommend you to go with Kingoroot.
Both Kingoroot and Kingroot are different in functionality and with owners too. Here are pros and cons which would make the difference.
- Fastest app to root any Android in a single tap.
- We can Root Android without PC/computer.
- Kingoroot Roots all Android phones.
- KingoRoot also supports latest Android Nougat devices.
- Easy to use (good for beginners).
- No risk of bricking your device.
- Like other Root gainers, KingoRoot asks for internet connection.
- Irritative ads.
How to Root Android using KINGOROOT APK
- Download and install KingoRoot apk. (ignore the warning and install anyway).
- Open the app and tap on No Root button.
- Wait until 100% process completes.
- Now it will show you a message “Successfully Rooted.”
- Reboot your Android phone and enjoy.
Simple and the best. Yes! Framaroot have a simple look but it is very powerful when it comes to the rooting apps. Farmaroot is the another best app for one-click rooting of Android Phones.
The best feature of Framaroot apk is that most of the times it can root any android device with open bootloader. It has a good success rate of rooting a smartphone with millions of downloads.
- Simple yet powerful Android app.
- Framaroot Supports the broad range of devices.
- Gain root access by few taps.
- Inbuilt unroot feature.
- Free for all devices.
- No ads.
- You can Root Android without PC.
- Framaroot can Root Android 4.0 or above devices.
- Internet connection is required.
- Some of the latest devices are out of support.
How to Root Android Using FRAMAROOT APK
- Download and install latest Framaroot apk
- Open the app and select install SuperSu.
- Now select Aragorn or Boromir exploit.
- Then you will see successfully rooted.
- Now reboot your device and enjoy.
So these were the two risk-free and trusted rooting apps we discovered with a huge research. Here are some more android rooting apps you may choose from:
- ONE-CLICK ROOT
- IROOT APP
- ROOT MASTER
- Z4ROOT APP
- BAIDU ROOT
- CF-AUTO ROOT
TRY– SPOTIFY PREMIUM APK
Are you not sure about your steps to root your device? Confused! Whether your android phone is rooted or not!
Don’t worry we are here to help you. Just follow the steps below and check whether your device is rooted or not.
- Download and install Root Checker apk.
- Open the app and press on verify Root button.
- Wait for few moments and let it analyze your device.
- It will display a message “Congratulation” Root access installed on the phone. It means your phone is rooted.
Note: If it is not rebooting after rooting process then your device is not yet rooted. You need to follow above steps carefully for successful rooting.
I hope you must have successfully rooted your android phone without PC. If not, you might be missing any step from the guide above. Read carefully and share if you like it.
Now you can root any android device with this guide. Also, make your friends feel like you are the tech expert rooting their phone’s too.
Like the Guide? Share it with your friends.
For any query or suggestion do comment in the comment section or you can simply contact us. We will love to help you.