Reliance Jio goes paid from Saturday, April 1 as the last date for Jio Prime Membership is tomorrow or 31st March till 12am. If you’re planning to use Jio further, you need to choose your plans. There are many things related to prime membership which customer has to figure out. All stuffs on Jio Prime Membership and solution to your queries are here in this post. Get Prime Membership here.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a prepaid or postpaid user, the fact is that you need to choose a Jio prime membership plan for further usage of Reliance Jio. From the previous comment of visitors on Jio 4G voice calling problem, customers were confused of the plans for prepaid and postpaid users. Many of the customers were not able to identify their network type. So, the first step is to identify whether you are using a prepaid or a postpaid service and if, you are a postpaid user you will start receiving bill from the next month.
- Jio Prime Membership Plans & FAQs
- What Are The Benefits For Jio Prime Membership?
- Difference Between Jio Prime User & Non-Prime User
- Jio Prepaid Plans For Prime User & Non-Prime User
- Steps To Avail Reliance Jio Membership Offer?
- Get Jio Prime Membership Using Jio Site
- Jio Prime Membership Plans, Jio Prime Registration, Jio Prime Plans, Jio Prime Offers, How to get Jio Prime Membership, Jio Prime Details, Jio Prime Benefits, Jio Prime Last Date, Jio Prime Membership Registration, Jio Prime Recharge Offers, Jio Prime Membership FAQs
- =Jio Prime Membership FAQs=
Steps To Check If You’re Reliance Jio Prepaid or Postpaid User?
- Download & Open MyJio App
- Sign in with your Jio number and password, If not having click forgot password and reset
- Tap on My Plans from left swipe menu button
Popup appears saying Happy New Year Offer for Prepaid, If you’re a postpaid user it will show as plans for postpaid user which can help you to identify your Jio number is prepaid or postpaid.
Jio Prime Membership Plans & FAQs
What Are The Benefits For Jio Prime Membership?
After being a Jio Prime Member, you will be able to continue with the free services for another 1 year. Below benefits are available at a recharge of Rs 303 per month.
- Happy New Year Offer validity increases for 1 year
- 1GB 4G data will be credited to your account daily
- Subscription to all premium apps for 1 year[Jio TV, Jio Music, Jio Mgazine. etc.]
- Unlimited outgoing and Roaming calls for free with a validity of 1 month
- You can send unlimited SMS every month.
- Pre-access to all upcoming Jio Services such as Broadband, DTH and more.
What If You Don’t Subscribe To Jio Prime Membership?
No worries, you can skip to prime membership and continue with your jio services for only incoming calls and SMS for next 90 days without any recharge. However, I will suggest you to avail the Jio Prime Membership as it allows access to unlimited benefits. Non prime member can access only 1GB data for 1 month on any recharge but a Jio prime member can access the services as you are using right now (everything unlimited).
Difference Between Jio Prime User & Non-Prime User[table id=1 /]
Jio Prepaid Plans For Prime User & Non-Prime User[table id=2 /]
[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5vuMeHIfjGKRHFVU05qV2RieWM” text=”Download All Plans Here” ]
Unlimited Voice Calling + Premium App Usage is Free in all Plans
If the limited data expires in the middle of the month, you can take a data add on to continue using uninterrupted data services.[table id=3 /]
*Works on base plan’s existing validity
Steps To Avail Reliance Jio Membership Offer?
Reliance Jio Membership can be easily availed by the MyJio App, which has an easy and effective procedure. To make you aware on the membership plans and details, a notification as a popup appears while opening the my jio app. Click on the popup to avail membership and follow the steps as under.
- Open your MyJio App and here you will see the popup, click cut botton on the popup
- Now simply let the myjio app login automatically by fetching your details or Login with ID and password manually
- Tap “Recharge” button on bottom left screen
- You will be shown with Jio Prime Offer by the app, Just Tap on Rs. 99 in the box
- Pay the amount finally by payment gateway or through Mobikwik to avail membership
Get Jio Prime Membership Using Jio Site
- Visit Official Page of Jio Recharge Portal Here..
- Enter your jio number and click submit
- Select Jio Prime Membership
- Proceed to pay Rs. 99 for prime membership
- Jio Prime will be successfully activated
[maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/primeRecharge?utm_source=aff-vcommission&utm_medium=cps&utm_campaign=prime-all&utm_content=tvc&utm_term=61590&_afrLoop=18952059885505220&_afrWindowMode=0&_afrWindowId=null#!%40%40%3Futm_medium%3Dcps%26_afrWindowId%3Dnull%26utm_source%3Daff-vcommission%26utm_campaign%3Dprime-all%26_afrLoop%3D18952059885505220%26utm_content%3Dtvc%26utm_term%3D61590%26_afrWindowMode%3D0%26_adf.ctrl-state%3D6rqphk0ul_4″ text=”GET Prime Membership” ]
=Jio Prime Membership FAQs=
If any queries is still there in your mind, it would be clear by the FAQs under or you can also comment in the comment section.
Q1– If I become a Prime Member, Is it must to recharge with Rs. 303 every month?
Ans– No, completely not as it’s on you when you want to avail the prime services. Infact, whenever you want to enjoy the free services just recharge being a prime member with any plans above (149, 303, 499, etc.)
Q2– What about postpaid users? Is it available for Jio Postpaid Users?
Ans– Yes, it’s available for postpaid users too. All jio customers such as Jio wi-fi users, prepaid or postpaid, broadband users are applicable
Q3- What if I don’t subscribe to Jio Prime?
Ans– No problem, if you don’t subscribe to Jio Prime you can recharge as a non-prime members with the plan above and enjoy the service but, the facilities will be minimum and limited.
Q4– What about JioFi Users?
Ans– JioFi Users can also subscribe to Jio Prime Membership for using free services for next 1year
Q5– What are the timing for unlimited data usage?
Ans– You can enjoy unlimited data between 2am to 5am daily apart for limited 1Gb/day.
For further queries don’t forget to comment as the comment section is all yours.
“Stay Tuned For Related Updates”
tags: Jio Prime Membership Plans, Jio Prime Registration, Jio Prime Plans, Jio Prime Offers, How to get Jio Prime Membership, Jio Prime Details, Jio Prime Benefits, Jio Prime Last Date, Jio Prime Membership Registration, Jio Prime Recharge Offers, Jio Prime Membership FAQs